Earlier this year, when I was participating in the Los Angeles Wedding Expo. There was elite group of Wedding Professionals. That is where I met Keverne, the founder of KardZee Wedding, and found a very unique way to combine the wedding invitations into an online experience. I asked her to write an article about how it all works. So here it is, in her own words.
DC Vekic, Founder Cosmopolitan Travels, Inc.
Sharing your Wedding Story with your Guests – the Invitation Journey for your Destination Wedding by Keverne Denahan, Founder, KardZee Wedding
Save-the-Date – Why it’s so important!
You got engaged and you are blissfully over the top in love! This is YOUR time. Right now is one of the happiest times of your life, am I right? You are constantly looking at your hand, you get giddy when you see your Boo….and you get to say the words “my fiancé”. This is the only time that you get to say that word until you get married.
One of the biggest parties of your life is about to happen – yes, that’s really what it is. So what can you do to share your Wedding Story and what does that mean?
Every engaged couple has a love story to share with their Guests. Take them on your Wedding Journey with you. You can start sharing this story with your Save-the-Date – especially if it’s a Destination Wedding. People are busier now, they need advance notice and your Save-the-Date card, in my opinion, sets the tone for the whole event.
The Save-the-Date is the perfect lead-up to the Invitation which is the star of your entire Wedding Story. What if your Save-the-Date had photos of you and your fiancé as children? (adorable alert!).
Wedding Invitations with RSVP Management are part of the Experience
Now it’s time to share your Engagement Photos and Videos on your Wedding Invitation and invite your Guests. Creating a personalized love story that’s all about you and your Boo – after all, a Wedding is about YOU! Your Guests will get caught up in your beautiful story and feel even more connected to your magical day.
But RSVP is ALWAYS a headache especially when it’s a Destination Wedding. Guests can scan the RSVP link right from your Invitation OR respond from the digital version that they receive while KardZee manages the whole thing.
Links to your Wedding web page, your Registry, your venue…or even a video for Guests to scan with their phones. Suddenly you are not just sending a paper Invitation card, you are sharing your STORY with your Guests that they can experience.
The Destination Wedding Thank You Card
A video and photos of your Wedding Reception on your Thank You card is perfect. For Guests who gave gifts but couldn’t attend, now they are included in the magic of your Big Day and for Guests that were present, they can relive the joy of your Wedding. With the KardZee print on-demand feature, we can send just one Thank You card for that late gift you received.
This is a once in a lifetime journey. Capture it with a full-service, personalized, Wedding Story from the Save-the-Date to the Invitation to the Thank You card taking your Guests along for the ride. KardZee Wedding does everything for you.
We are your Invitation company that personalizes your Journey with your RSVP Management, Wedding Colors, Photos, Videos, Links to favorite places, hotel, venue and more plus Menu and Place cards All-in-One to make it easy for you and your Guests to enjoy and attend your Destination Wedding.
It’s not about the destination, it’s about the Journey.
We can’t wait to share your Wedding Story!
8 Wedding Invitation Trends that will change your life
You are planning one of the biggest parties of your LIFE. What are the latest and greatest trends in Wedding Invitations? KardZee is setting the bar for what is trending in Wedding Invitations. Let’s go:
1.RSVP from the Invitation: No more separate RSVP cards, envelopes and stamps and more wasted paper, matching up envelopes with your guest list and all of that time. The new trend in RSVP’s is letting your Guests scan their RSVP right from the invitation or respond via their digital version of your Invitation PLUS someone else manages it for you! Eco-friendly, less expensive and saves hundreds of hours of your valuable time – which, when you’re about to get married, you don’t have any time to spare!
2. Video on your cards! A link to your Engagement video or a cute DIY video on your Save-the-Date and Wedding Invitation shares your Wedding Story in a new and different way. You come to LIFE on the cards you are sending your Guests! What better way to get everyone more involved in your LOVE story? Thank You cards can have a highlight from the Wedding Reception or even a Honeymoon video!
3. No more ordering ‘extras’ – of anything. – Printing companies make you order extras of everything because they won’t do that ‘run’ again. It’s a waste of paper and money. What do you do with all of those extra invitations anyway? By using technology, you can order only what you need. If you forget someone or got some RSVP’s from the A list and now you want to use the B list, just order 5 more, 1 more – whatever you need. For Thank You cards, if someone sends you a gift 6 months later, you can order just one Thank You card for that person.
4. Tangible AND a Digital version sent to each Guest: A tangible invitation is necessary for a Wedding but if people miss it, they also get a digital version emailed to them with links to your video, venue, wedding page and more.
5. Eco-friendly Envelope: Each tangible card is mailed in a clear eco-friendly envelope. This also includes our postcards so they arrive in perfect condition. Your Guest will get excited about your special day before they even remove the Invitation from the envelope!
6. No more Postage costs: Why should you have to go buy stamps and put them on every single card when someone else does it for you? It’s still a LOVE stamp, you just aren’t doing it. This is a GREAT trend and with postage included, this is trend we know you love!
7. Cards in any language: Parlez vous français? Hablas español? Você fala português? English not your first language? KardZee understands the language of LOVE in almost any language! We can create Cards in different languages that speak to your guests.
8. Payment Plans: Wedding are expensive but no one does Payment Plans for the Wedding Invitation Journey. KardZee offers EZee Payment Plans so your expenses are manageable. We create a customized payment plan that works for your budget.
Your Wedding is your day to SHINE and celebrate with Your Guests. KardZee is here to help share your bespoke Wedding Story in an immersive way that includes Your Guests on the Journey to ‘I do.’ We create, design, print, mail and manage everything FOR YOU. No one else is offering this level of personalized, Full-service invitation story-telling. To discover more email events @ kardzee .com.
Are you ready to start ordering your Wedding Invitations?
Visit our wedding link is www.kardzee.com/weddings.html
For the latest trends in Wedding Invitations go to our Instagram page @kardzee_wedding
Photo Credit: Brant Bender Photography