This has been my personal favorite luxury sailing. They are so very adamant that “this is YACHTING – not sailing”. With so many incredible luxurious extra’s like a CAVIAR SPLASH (where you are served caviar and champagne waist deep in the crystalline waters), among many unexpected luxurious details, award-winning 5-star service is second to none. The only place I know to recommend for even my raw food people, they have mastered their 5 star cuisine to encompass even the most finicky traveler.
Right now we have a winter special for your dream vacation in the balmy beaches of Barbados and take some time for yourself. Enjoy the safe and luxurious experience of SeaDream’s signature service, now with a reduced Single Supplement of 150% on any voyage in our Barbados Winter Season sailing from November 7, 2020 through April 3, 2021.
From the moment you set foot aboard one Sea Dream’s inclusive cruises, the crew is there to support you and provide for your every need. Each yacht accommodates 112 guests and includes a crew complement of 95 members. With this near 1:1 ratio, they are able to start and end your journey with the focused attention you deserve on such a voyage. This allows for a more personalized and intimate experience, ensuring all your needs are met and can exceed your every expectation.
- WHAY IS INCLUDED?
- Well-appointed stateroom or suite accommodation: featuring unobstructed ocean views, marble lined bathroom with multi-jet shower, Bvlgari® bath amenities, personalized stationery, superior Belgian bed & bath linens and more.
- All gourmet meals expertly prepared a la minute with the freshest of ingredients– served open seating in our Dining Salon or al fresco at the outdoor Topside Restaurant.
- 24-hour room service from the in-suite menu
- Open Bar with select premium brands
- Daily selection of wines to accompany lunch and dinner
- Water “toys” from the yacht’s marina including wave runners, kayaks, personal sailboats, stand-up paddle boards, snorkel gear, water skiing, wake boards, swim platform, banana boat and floating island.
- Mountain bikes for shore side exploration
- Golf Simulator with 30 signature golf courses
- Crew-led shore side activities like hiking and biking with the Activities Manager, or go shopping with the Chef.
- Full library with over 1,200 books
- Media & Entertainment Library
- Laptop computers for use while onboard
- High powered binoculars on deck for our guests’ viewing pleasure
- Pool and Jacuzzi
- Sauna/steam room
- Fitness Center with ocean views featuring treadmills, recumbent bikes with TV’s and DVD players, free weights, daily Yoga and Tai Chi classes
- SeaDream’s Champagne and Caviar Splash™ in the Caribbean
- Special Dessert Extravaganza
- Signature Balinese Dream Beds with elevated views of the sea
- Starlit Movies™ (on deck under the stars)
- Piano Bar
- and more…
Let’s talk about these balinese beds, which your butler can prepare with overnight sheets and pillows for a “sleep under the stars”… It’s a bucket list item for sure. Hidden coves & harbors, broad teak decks, al fresco dining & personalized service defines the lifestyle. Be as relaxed or as active as you like.
Providing a 5-star dining experience, meal-time aboard a SeaDream yacht is always a highlight of the journey. Offering a gastronomical dining experience, each meal is prepared with multiple courses to give you the exciting and diverse flavors that a memorable vacation deserves. While you dine, the on-board sommelier is happy to provide wine pairing recommendations, which can enhance your lunch or dinner with the perfect addition. Preparing dishes that are light and easy to digest, we ensure that you can enjoy the complete meal including dessert. With these meals prepared a la minute, always with the freshest of ingredients, you can truly savor and appreciate the culinary experience.
I always thought Sea Dream is an amazing value for the level of service and truly a 5 star luxury they offer. Maybe now is the time to take advantage of it. It’s always been a top 10 list of boutique cruises, as a matter of fact the 2 ships hold #1 and #2 spots.
Give us a call at 310-490-1893 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make your winter travel dream into a reality…